Use this entry point when you’re harvesting some or all of your crop.
- Harvest Date/Time: The (approximate) date/time you harvested. We recommend using the same format with each harvest. For example: If you enter the date/time at the start of harvest do that on every entry. OR If you enter the date/time when you’re done harvesting enter it as such. This helps you have consistent data across your farm.
- Harvest Quantity: This is the number you’re assigning to your harvest quantity. It varies based on farm. For example: “100 plants harvested” the input would be “100”
- Harvest UOM: UOM is short for “Unit of Measure” as harvest can vary based on technique and farm type it is open ended. For example: “100 plants harvested” the input would be “Plants”
- Lot: This is the lot you are harvesting from. You can do multiple harvests from the same lot if you need to.
- Save: Always hit save before you navigate away from this screen.