Apply Now

What license do you need?

We structured our licenses to follow the flow of hemp from farm to consumer. Licenses are designed to track hemp when its in your possession. Once you hand it off to someone else, it should be tracked on their license.

License Types Licenses are based on the possession of hemp. The license you need, is based on what you do while in possession of hemp.
Farmers License If your processor isn't providing your license of Hemp Batch Tracker you will need the Farmer license of to grow hemp and harvest it.
Processor License To have faith is to trust yourself to the water. When you swim you don't grab hold of the water, because if you do you will sink and drown. Instead you relax, and float.
Manufacturing License Things are as they are. Looking out into it the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.
Laboratory If you are testing other peoples hemp for COA's you'll need a lab. If you're doing your own testing you won't need this license.
Rule of thumb Always apply for the highest order of your business model.

We review every application and can adjust to fit the need.

You can always reach out to us and get a free consultation.
Contact Us

Follow the






Company A
Farmer License
Company B
Processor License
Company C
Processor License
Company D
Manufacturer License
Company E
Manufacturing License
Company F
Manufacturing License
Company G
View Only License
Company H
View Only License

1905 Harney St #222

Omaha, NE 68102

Translate »